Sunday, May 13, 2012

Life lately...

It's been about a year and a half since I last blogged...and I miss it! It's no secret that I love reading blogs- I think you could ask anyone. So, I thought it would be good to start again since it's been awhile!

Life has been wonderful! I just finished up my junior year in college...time is flying! I cannot believe that I am a college senior. So crazy. I am really enjoying the path to my future career as a music therapist.

Here are some pictures from life lately!

Ringo enjoying a sunshine-filled day


Lots of celebrating the end of school and my hardest semester...

A Celebratory Summer dress!

 A Celebratory Meal with friends/future music therapists!

Celebratory sparkles!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You are doing so many great things and will only continue to accomplish more! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete