Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend Recap

This is a little more than just Memorial Day weekend, but here is what's been going on...


Cristina (my sweet cousin) graduated from high school! So proud of her. Look at all those cords!!


After her Baccalaureate Mass, the whole family celebrated at Mellow Mushroom. I don't think I've ever had a bad meal there! 


I caught the pinterest bug, and am in the middle of restoring this old window. The first step- painting the frame- is done! Next step will be adding chalkboard and maybe some corkboard or scrapbooking paper...not so sure about that part yet. 


I made some coffee filter peonies! They turned at to look pretty good...



And for the weekend, aside from honoring all the men and women who fought/fight for this country to be free, my family headed to the lake. Accompanied with Biz's family, too! 
Here are Mrs. Brenda and Biz on the new versa board. Would you believe me if I told you we had four people on this thing at one point? We did! And it didn't sink!! My dad has some pictures that I can hopefully steal. :)

And today, I had a routine GI appointment with the best doctor that I have ever had. But, I had to say goodbye to Remicade. :( It was causing my liver to do weird things, and in order to stop long-term damage, I am trying a new medication. Let's pray that this one works out!



No comments:

Post a Comment